$25.00 registration fee secures a seat.
Slots are limited for each division.
**There is a separate fee for the development sessions to prepare for the showcase.
Call or e-mail today to find out more information!
Levels of Honor: (all girls must participate in a minimum of 5 Honors)
- Academic Achievement Honor - Recognizes honor roll grades, improved grades, academic achievement.
- Entrepreneur Honor - Highlights Teens and Tweens entrepreneur ventures and/or business ideas. (optional)
- Talent Honor - Showcases talent for every age group that can range from dance, singing, poetry, cooking, playing an instrument or whatever talent you are gifted in.
- Evening Fashionista Honor - Displays dressy wardrobe (age appropriate) in a polished presentation.
- Career Attire Honor -This honor allows all participants to present their future career aspiration through wardrobe.
- Miss Photogenic Honor - Some girls are just naturally photogenic in-front of the camera. This honor captures the natural beauty of the participant. (optional)
- Community Honor - This honor highlights girls who are making strides in the community by volunteering and social service.
Click Button Below to Pay Registration Fee
Complete the below entry form and submit to register for the showcase.
"Crown" - A symbol of victory or honor.
HONOR. (noun) To regard with great respect, distinction recognition, prestige. To give credit, merit.
Contact Us for Additional Information
(919) 633-0897 or Email to:
SDecoster@Buildingabetteryou2.info or simply click "Contact Us" link above.
Enter into this EMPOWERING, FUN, SAVVY showcase for Girls. Miss North Carolina "CROWN ON" Showcase that CELEBRATES girls age ranging from 4 to 17.
Girls have three divisions for different age groups to showcase and celebrate accomplishments, talent and presentation for girls of all shapes, shades and sizes.
All girls partake in development sessions to prepare for participation in levels of HONOR. Two girls from each division are then selected to receive awards and prizes during the showcase. Selected teen girls are awarded money for educational purposes as they continue on their journey beyond high school. Selected tweens and kiddies from each division are also awarded a variety of prizes. All girls receive a crown for just participating. An experience that will not be forgotten! "Miss CROWN ON" is an empowering, uplifting showcase for girls. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!! Register today.